Sunday, March 18, 2012

Why hello house...long time no see!

Ahhh, home sweet home.  Such a long week, but man we had fun!  We were definitely ready to wrap it up and head home though.  I was strictly a passenger on our little return voyage, so stuck to my word, and worked away to finish my alien themed reading and math unit.  I finished after about the first three hours of our trip.  While scrolling back through to check those tricky margins that always like to jump around on me, my lovely little laptop decided to restart itself to install some updates.  OH...MY...WORD!!  I have never come so close to tossing a piece of junk out a moving car window in all my life.  When this little beauty restarted, my 40 page document had been reduced to 23.  Are you kidding??  Nothing I, or Mr. IT Hubs, could do would bring back those missing pages.  I quietly closed it up and swore not to even think about it for 24 hours, until the tossing urge receded.  Soooo, back on the road Sunday, I took a deep breath and did it all again...obsessively saving every two minutes.  Tada!  All done! So now this cutie little unit is posted in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and I am printing away on it myself.  I'm mixing it in with my study of the solar system for the next two weeks.  I hope you like it as much as I do, and your sweeties have tons of fun with it!


-Beth

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth
    I just found your blog on TpT. Now I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you could drop in on my blog and say hello.
    Barb
    itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens! I'm your newest follower :)

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete