Sunday, March 11, 2012

Slainte!

Well hoo-ray y'all!  I am on Spring Break and loving it.  I am currently at my brother-in-law's house in Orlando and so ready for some awesome fun at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter tomorrow.  Can NOT wait!  I fully intend to completely ignore anything school related for the next five days, but couldn't resist adding a bit about our last day celebrating St. Patricks' Day in class last week.  I super-quick made this little hat and beard (which came out way better than I'd expected) and snapped a pic of all my sweeties.  

Then I attached their photo to this little writing piece they did. (click the pic for the link) 
 

I added a few sweet little shamrocks around the page, and tada!  Cute!

My plan for the ride all the way back home is to finish up the new TPT unit I've been working on and get it posted.  It's the cutest little alien themed pack full of literacy and math goodies.  I plan to start teaching a unit on the moon and planets next week, and want to sprinkle some cute little alien friends in for fun.

Fingers crossed for short lines and happy toddlers tomorrow!

-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment